What is the 2022 GMC Yukon Towing Capacity?
Leaving the Bel Air-area for a weekend getaway? Need a strong GMC SUV to fit all of your family and haul all of your belongings? You’ll want to take advantage of the full-size 2022 GMC Yukon towing capacity of 8,400 pounds. This new Buick, GMC vehicle offers all the hauling power and engine performance you need to get your cargo across Baltimore safely. Find out more about the new GMC Yukon for sale at Boyle Buick GMC below!
New GMC Yukon for Sale: Engine & Towing Specs
If you’re eyeing one of our GMC Yukons in Abingdon, you’ll find incredible performance power underneath the hood:
- 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine
- 355 hp
- 383 lb-ft of torque
These impressive engine specs are further enhanced by a standard trailering hitch. This includes a seven-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits that are attached to a seven-way connect and 2-inch trailering receiver. You can’t forget about the available Heavy-Duty Trailering package either, which provides the following performance-enhancing features and towing capabilities:
- Premium Smooth Ride Suspension with Rear Air Leveler
- Two-Speed Active Transfer Case on 4WD Models Only
- 3.42 Axle Ratio
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Yukon Maximum Payload – 1,910 pounds
- Yukon Maximum Towing – Up to 8,400 pounds
- Yukon XL Maximum Towing – Up to7,800 pounds
New GMC Yukon for Sale: Safety Features
The 2022 GMC Yukon’s towing capacity is as strong as it is thanks to its V8 engine. However, we believe that your passengers are just as important as the cargo that you’re hauling across Middle River. That’s why you’ll find a variety of top-notch towing features on the latest GMC Yukon in Abingdon:
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer Sway Control helps keep everyone in the cabin safe by preventing trailer sway. The StabiliTrak sensors can detect when your trailer is swaying, so you can course-correct.
- Hill Start Assist: With Hill Start Assist, you’ll have time to switch from the brake to the accelerator. This feature holds the brakes on your behalf, so if you’re towing on a slope, you won’t slide back.
- Trailer Brake Control: Controls located behind the steering wheel allow you to configure your trailer’s braking system.
Learn More About the GMC Yukon’s Towing Capabilities at Boyle Buick GMC
Interested in utilizing the 2022 GMC Yukon towing capacity for your next trip to Fallston? Feel free toreach out to us online to schedule a test drive of your preferred model today! Our Boyle Buick GMC Financiers are more than happy to get you pre-approved for financing if you find the Yukon that’s right for you!
More from Boyle Buick GMC
The 2023 Buick Enclave has three rows of seating and provides a sporty yet refined exterior styling that turns heads everywhere you go in Bel Air or Middle River. Working with the fine exterior, the Buick Enclave colors can add even more to this midsize SUV’s curb appeal. That’s not all, the Buick Enclave interior colors, styling…
Leaving the Bel Air-area for a weekend getaway? Need a strong GMC SUV to fit all of your family and haul all of your belongings? You’ll want to take advantage of the full-size 2022 GMC Yukon towing capacity of 8,400 pounds. This new Buick, GMC vehicle offers all the hauling power and engine performance you need…
Looking for a spacious, comfortable, and state-of-the-art new Buick for your daily Bel Air commute? Then the 2022 Buick Encore for sale in Abingdon is exactly what you’re looking for. The Buick Encore offers all the interior room you need to fit you, your family, and all their belongings. But what exactly is the seating…